Tuesday, July 22, 2014

An excellent day!

I didn't make it to bed until 1:20 this morning, that appraisal took longer than I had planned and then of course I kept jumping up to go make a hot drink or get water or any number of things.  Hard to hold still.

When I rolled out this morning it was 7 and I raced to get outside and walk, During the night a bit of rain had fallen and the air smelled great.  My friend Ellen caught up with me as I walked and by the miracle of Yahoo Messenger we chatted for awhile.  She was coming down with a bad cold so didn't feel very well so in time she begged off and went to sleep.  She mostly slept all the day but was kind enough to check in about 6 this evening and that was great.  She was feeling some better and the chicken soup helped but the meds she took were making her very sleepy and drowsy.

I worked hard this morning setting up several new orders and then heading to San Leandro for a 3:30 appointment, it was a new order that came in and of course they need it in a rush.  Then I fought traffic to Livermore and did a little single bedroom condo sale.  The project is not that nice but the unit had been totally updated and was very nice.  I've been home for awhile and decided on a lovely yellow peach, it was ripe to perfection and was cold and delicious.  What a perfect feast thanks to God's bounty.  I had an ear of corn for lunch and salad with fresh tomatoes cut up in it.  For a crunch I added whole wheat thins that I crunched in my hands.  Nice touch and it was all very good.

Right now I'm heading to bed, ready for a longer night of sleep instead of the very short night last night.

Sending love to all and thanking God for always being there for us, no matter what He is there and cares in a way that is totally superior to the way we humans care.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment