Monday, July 14, 2014

A Solid Day

Good evening family and friends,
This has been a really good day, things are coming together here and there in my life and for that I am very grateful.

Up and walked this morning, then waded into work in the office and before long it was time for lunch, made a great lunch with white corn, whole wheat tortilla with cheese, fresh tomatoes cut up, salad with more tomatoes.  what a feast and all very good for me.

Got word today that my blood is too thick, 1.7 and the A1C was 8.2, needs to be 7 or less so I still have some work but much better than the 10.7 at its worst.  God is good.

This afternoon saw a property in Pleasanton at 3:03, nice but it was hot, went fast and he had the inside of the home very nice and cool, then on over to Livermore where I did a little purchase that they are paying me $505 to do, have no reason why so high but I guess you can guess that they will have it back tomorrow for that kind of price.

Just did an open lot here in Discovery Bay and now I'm in for the evening to work until I drop.  Last night it was midnight when I went to bed and I was up at 6 this morning wide awake.

Life is certainly interesting these day and I'm loving it, in spite of ups and downs and some tough times its so much better than being bored!

God is good, all the time.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment