Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sabbath

Day is dying in the west..... Its been a good day made better by friends at church and a special friend in London.
I woke at about 6:30 and found my friend on the messenger system.  We spent time together as I dressed and then headed out for my walk around the lake.  It was a glorious morning and the conversation was heated at times, other times just friendly. We are at a difficult time right now and its really time for us to be together.  Both of us have been wearing our knees out as we kneel by our beds and beg God for His answers and help.  I know as you know that God will answer and help us work everything out.

Can we count on your prayers as well.  Ellen and I have known each other for about 4 months and have enjoyed hundreds of hours of conversations, live Skype times and many phone calls yet we have not had a chance to meet in person. That we are looking forward to this week God willing.

I drove to Tracy SDA for the worship hour and I'm so glad I made it.  Judy told me as I entered the lobby that the new pastor was here today and looked a lot like Jason, even has a nice asian wife.  So I sat down and i did not find him to look much like Jason, why my Jason is much better looking!!  A dad speaking.  He preached today after Pastor Fargusson introduced him to the church family.  His sermon was very crisp and well formed.  His wife is lovely and a very inspiring lady too.  I think we are blessed with this new pastor choice.

Afterwards there was some finger food in the lobby and so I had lunch right there, no Olive Garden today.  Once in DB I went by and saw the kids for a minute, picked up my bike and Steve crammed in into the back of the car and I drove home.  I unloaded it and reassembled it.  Tomorrow morning I'll ride that same bike up to the Orowood Campground where the motorhome is being used.  I'll pick up the coach from the renter who promises to have it clean and tanks dumped at 11 am.  Then I'll drive it to the gas station at Safeway, fill it up for the next renter and drive home where I'll go on top and attempt to fill a leaking place, no fun for the next renters to experience rain in Texas and find a leak on his head!

Then at 2 pm the renter will come for the coach, pay me a lot of cash and leave for his two week trip which will cover about 2,000 miles I guess.  My prayers will be over them and the coach that all will go well for them on their trip.  They live nearby, about an hour away and will leave for their trip on Monday morning.

I am so blessed to have the coach rented like this.  It helps with the motorhome payment and insurance, license and all.

This evening I'll write up a report that is overdue.  It turned warm this afternoon so I'm holed up in the office with the little AC cranking away.  What a blessing these little dudes are, use almost no energy and yet cool the room very well.

Sending love to all,  God is good and He is good all the time.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment