Thursday, July 24, 2014

Good day, long and productive

Up early, walked the walk, prepared for the day, set up orders (praise God for them), did research for the day and then set out for Rio Vista where I say a beautiful home on the golf course, then on to Fairfield where I re inspected a home, found a Starbucks for a bathroom and a multi grain bagel and a decaf Americano over ice, so good and nearly free of calories.  Then to Napa to a very sad situation.  The owner was a 90 year old lady who was on Coumadin and something happened and she bled out on the bedroom floor, carpets were cut up and missing from the police investigation.  Daughter was there for the first time in the house and she was having a hard time, so spent some time helping her cope.

Then the fun of the day, called Dolly and Ken and we had dinner together at the Olive Garden in Vallejo, great meal, great fellowship with worlds wonderful people!  Dolly and her husband Howard took Nan and me on and taught us the appraisal profession many years ago.  We are always grateful for what they gave us, this valuable profession. Dolly is a powerful prayer warrior and came many times to pray over Nan on special situations over the years.  What a true friend she has been.

Then I drove home and arrived here without much traffic.  I feel blessed, my friend Ellen prays for my safety on the roads and while I am working, its something she can do to help out.  I appreciate the chances I get during the day to have brief chats with her.

This has been a very good day and now I'm heading to bed.  God is good and like pastor Jessica used to say, God is good, all the time.  It is really true, if you ever get the chance to read the little book about The Shack, it has some of the worlds best description of God's love and how different it is from our love, how I want to love like God loves, don't you.

God bless you everyone,

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment