Friday, July 25, 2014

Great week

In spite of ups and downs this has been a great week.  For a guy when he has work and can get it done that causes a great sense of accomplishment and gives him satisfaction.  Well I've had that kind of week.

Today was walk, eat, run to Stockton to see a house, then re inspect for an appraiser who cannot get back, then back to the office to write up a report, then to Livermore and then to Concord this evening. 

I celebrated an excellent week with a dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory.  Now I'm home and heading to bed.

My friend Ellen and I spent some time together through Messenger today and caught up on our friendship. It was very nice.

Please pray that God will bless in both of hour lives so His will is done.

Taking girls to SS tomorrow, can't wait.

Love to all

Enjoy the Sabbath, God's special gift to His children.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment