Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A hard days work and success too

Good evening,
What a nice day!  Up at 7 and walking around the lake, chatting with my friend, greeting people I see every day, its all good and I love the new lifestyle.

I'm not shy about telling people I've dropped 50 pounds, reason, perhaps someone else will give it a try and they too can pass it on.  People at the church did that for me, several people who had taken on the challenge of losing weight and regaining life, they inspired me and never preached to me and when I found the formula I too lost the weight.  I was inspired by Jason's meal that night after the hospital, inspired by the women who were in my life and never bugged me but just lived beautiful lives, thin and in shape and it was inspiring to me, pushed on by my success, its good stuff when the weight begins to drop off, when the habits change to no snacks instead of constant snacks, when the A1C drops from 10.7 to 8.1, that helps too.  When the ratio drops from 40 to 25 or 26 every day, the ratio of fat to muscle in the body.

I will say this, if I can do this, emotional, moody, ill tempered at times Tim can do this then anyone can do it, but you just have to find the right time, the right moment to start and the right mind set, be healthy, not dump weight but be healthy and feel better, that goal works, I know.

I've written reports today, set up orders and logged out payments, all in all its been a very good day and now I'm ready for bed.

So I'm sending love to a few very special people, these people I pray for every night, Bob, Glen, Bernice and Barbara Lammerding, Ken and Dolly (Vogel), Jason and Jo, Steve and Nikki, Connie and Art and Sibyl my sister.  Occupying much time in my prayers is Ellen, my special friend who I have come to care for very much.

In the love of Jesus

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment