Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday evening and all is well

Good evening friends and family.

This evening I would like to report that God is doing well and at His post to help all mankind in spite of terrible events and a very sinful world.

My friend Ellen is doing well and very well may travel to meet me tomorrow.  We have been working toward that goal for some time and God has helped us in so many unusual ways along the way.

This has been a very good day with lots of work accomplished, the weather was blessedly cool at just 85 or so and money came in through direct deposit as well as being handed to me as well.  Today for the very first time I did a direct deposit using my IPhone and my bank app.  It went right into the account from my car.  Nifty little app.

This evening Lois came over with soup and we ate on the back deck in the cool evening breezes.  It was very nice.  Lois is looking forward to meeting Ellen, actually all my family and friends are looking forward to meeting Ellen, most have believed she would never make it and up to this point they are right, she is not here but perhaps tomorrow may change that fact.

This afternoon I was able to finally finish an appraisal of a fine home in Saratoga Hills.  It was over 5,000 sf and on an acre.  Lets just say it is worth multi million dollars and most of the purchased in the area for the last year have been CASH purchases, not even a loan.  Amazing how much money there is how there floating around.

Its nice that the Sabbath has arrived.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment