Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Long day, God is still good

It started before 6 and is ending now at 10, I walked, ate quickly and then inspected a house locally in Discovery Bay, then back to work in the office and wrestle with finances and getting reports written,  this evening I drove to Walnut Creek and inspected a really nice townhome, better be nice for $820,000.  Then after dark I slipped home, traffic has disappeared and the trip was pleasant with conversations with Pam, Jason and Jerry, miles slip by when you are having a nice conversation as you drive.

Tomorrow will be a day of accomplishment, I hope.  Need to get caught up and that means settling down and cranking out work.  God has been good enough to supply work, I need to get it done for the clients.

God is helping on the personal level too.  I enjoy conversations with Ellen and always learn new things about what she thinks or knows.

Love to all,

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment