Saturday, September 20, 2014

A great family day

Not all Sabbaths are the same for sure.

Today found me walking around the lake at 7 and talking to my sweet heart on the messenger.

At 9:20 I caught up with Keanna who was in the middle of a fierce soccer game at a nearby field.  Losing badly to the best team in the league sort of felt like a victory and Keanna got some great kicks in, so fun to see her race around on the field and face off with girls that are twice as large as she is.

Then she and I went to McDonalds at the newly remodeled one north of town, it is nice and we enjoyed a quiet meal there.  I go for the deal, $1 buys diet iced tea and $1 buys a side salad.  Then we went to the Dollartree and she found some very nice duct tape in colors, by the time we got home she had created a nice little wallet for me from her green duct tape!  Then I took her to a swimming party at our center here in discovery bay. 

I had a quiet afternoon at home and have been working on entering a years worth of checks into Quick book pro.  Lots of fun to see where the money went!

This evening I had the opportunity to once again spend some time with Ellen over the phone and now I'm heading to bed.

As always we ask for your prayers that God will help us with our lives.

Sending love,

Tim




No comments:

Post a Comment