Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Safe day

This morning it was up to Sonoma to see a little work/live condo.  what a nice town Sonoma is and both agents met me there, great experience.  Then I drove to Richmond to see a sale, one that just came in this morning and I grabbed it, got an appointment and researched it before I left.  So I ended up getting home after 5 today but it was a rewarding day.

Spoke to friends during the day and did a lot of business from my Iphone which is always nice.  There were pockets of bad traffic here and there but I hardly notice anymore.

Ron brought some cut up wood from his deck, it will be very nice for fires this winter but right now its in my driveway and has to be moved.  Well lets see, not in the morning as I have to be in Berkeley at 10 to see a little house.  Then back and up to Elk Grove at 5.  Glad for work and very thankful to keep busy.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment