Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Good day

This has been a good day, while I'm not feeling great, chest congestion and lots of coughing I'm still able to work and get things done.  Ellen and I have enjoyed conversation a couple times and I'm waiting right now for one more short session before we sleep.
We expect her to be able to fly in the morning, due to the kindness of our loving heavenly Father and a friend all the bills are being paid in the morning, hotel, rebooking fee and everything else which will clear her way to fly to SFO.  Please join us in praying for that flight.  It means everything to us to be together finally after such a long time apart.

New orders came in today and I was able to see one this evening in Pinole.  That one went very well, the lady got home just on time and I got there on time which was nice.  Now I've just driven home and I'm tired and worn out this evening.  I'll see a property nearby in the morning and then use the day to write up reports until its time to drive the airport to meet Ellen, I just pray that it will happen for us.

So grateful for generous help today, it means everything to us and Ellen is so thankful.  She has been telling me for the last day that she was praying for something big to happen and today it certainly did, her faith is stronger than mine and I'm learning a lot from this young lady from Ghana and her excellent training as a young girl in faith and trusting.  Her mom is a saint as she has to raise Ellen alone, her day died when she was just 5.

Please pray that God will be in full control tomorrow.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment