Sunday, September 7, 2014

Home again

Dear Family and Friend

Sometimes God gives us a break.  On Friday afternoon I drove the motorhome down to Henry Cowell Park in Felton.  Nikki had purchased tickets to camp months ago and the site was perfect midst the Redwoods.  We had roaring fires at night thanks to firewood from Ron, he had just brought it over for the winter ahead.  Steve loaded a bunch in the Pilot and we had huge fires both nights, so fun to sit and stay warm as the nights grew cold there, in the 50s.

Nikki produced great food and had everything we all needed.  The girls slept in the front beds in the motorhome and I slept in a tent while Steve and Nikki too the bedroom in the coach.  I was concerned about sleeping in the tent without a breathing machine but God was good. We discovered that the inverter system in the motorhome would hold all night producing 110 electricity to run the machine.  I ran a drop cord to the tent and slept very well.  But I failed to take any warm clothes so the mornings very very chilly and cold.  I lived just fine.

Tonight I'm dealing with a very bad eye, its red over the entire while part of the eye and it hurts when I blink.  I'll go to Kaiser in the morning for an exam I guess.

Right now I feel bed time calling.

Please pray that God will lead in our lives tomorrow.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment