Wednesday, September 17, 2014

busy day

Wow what a race today was, in Oakland this morning and the duplex I inspected by terrible, stunk so bad, agent with me had to leave, probably take $100K to make the place right.  People can be such pigs sometimes.

Weather was good today, drove lots of miles and enjoyed listening to a great book by Nora Roberts.

Got an order this afternoon for Discovery Bay, saw it on the way home, wrote it this evening and just emailed it to them now.  Also got paid which is always nice.

God is good and no matter what comes this way I will love Him and treasure His divine love and forgiveness.

Ellen may come tomorrow, that is my prayer and will you join in with me for that to happen.

Much love to all

Tim

Jerry and Donna re OK.  Fire came within 1/2 mile of their home.  Scary

No comments:

Post a Comment