Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Good evening

Hi there
Busy day,

Walk in the dark at 5:30, chat with Ellen while I walked which made the walk faster and more pleasant.

Leave for Milpitas to see Mia at grand parent day at her little day care school, we had a blast and what a sweet heart that girl is.  We did some sort of hand on paper covered with paint, my hand was blue and hers was green, very cute.  Then I left to see a house in downtown San Jose,  then it was drive to Hayward and then to San Lorenzo to see yet another home. Then it was home to grab pill bottles and go to Kaiser to refill the blood thinner and the diabetes meds.  While I was there I grabbed a pizza and apple in the cafĂ©.

Been home for awhile, set up files and chatted with Ellen for awhile before she gave up to go to bed for the night.  Hope she can come soon, please pray that God will help us as we try to make this last leg of the trip to be together!  Can't wait.

Now I'm off to bed and until morning I'll sleep deep and solid.  The dreams will be pleasant and joyful.

I'm so thankful for a safe day with Mia and Timothy in the middle of it.  What incredible kiddos they are.  And a safe day blasting around on the freeways in the green beetle with a great book playing.

God is so good to us, today was my first Social Security direct deposit and it felt great to get money that I've waited for years to receive.  What a blessing that is.

Sending love to all,

No comments:

Post a Comment