Friday, September 19, 2014

At last its Friday night.

Jazz the big lab next door is barking, probably raccoons on the deck which she will not tolerate.  Ray and Lois are at their San Jose home this weekend so Jazz is here by herself.

I've just come back for the Spaghetti Factory in Stockton where I had a really good meal.

This has been a grueling day seeing property this morning and then writing reports afterwards until this evening.  Glad to have reports to write. 

Prayer brought in two orders this afternoon within minutes of each other.  I'm seeing one on Sunday in Danville, 1.5 million and of course they are paying me a whooping $375, we used to get $475 for that kind of report but times change.

Keanna has soccer in the morning, this little gal is becoming quite the sports person, no longer afraid of her own shadow she is doing great things now.  Fun to watch.  Kallie is also finding herself.  I've included a couple photos that I shot last night of Keanna getting the award for perfect score in Science in the state testing.  Nice!

Sending love to all,

tim









No comments:

Post a Comment