Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Work day

Good evening,

Well its just about bed time but at the moment I'm just winding down.  I started writing reports at 6 this morning, no walk and no breakfast, just reports.  I took a break at lunch and made a really good tasting tortilla with melted cheese and many cut up cherry tomatoes along with a chopped up egg and some salad dressing. Tasted very good.

Then this evening I drove into Brentwood to return library books and had Burger King.  Yvonne turned me onto this long ago.  I now have a vege burger without bun, just lettuce and tomato and a side salad, senior drink and the cost is very low and the meal is just right.

So today I've been able to crank out many reports and my eyes have held up OK.  I'm taking the steroid drops three times a day and they seem to be helping a lot, still lots of redness but much less pain and pressure. I'm thankful to God for relief.  I am so into praying for important things that I almost forgot to ask for healing.

Today was such a great day weather wise, cool and breezy, just like I like it.

Tomorrow is a big day.  I'm off to see little Mia at her school, and tomorrow is a special grandparents day celebration so I'll be there at 10 in the morning until 11.  Then I'll drive to a property somewhere in San Jose and do an inspection.  Once through I'll head to San Leandro to do another inspection and perhaps even yet another one later in the day.  So thankful for work that came in today.

Good is good and all the time.  Please pray for Ellen and me so that we can bridge this one last gap and meet each other.

Love to all


tim

No comments:

Post a Comment