Thursday, September 18, 2014

Early morning

So no walk today, I was in Pleasanton at a home ready to inspect at 7:20 after fighting traffic from 6 am on.  Still it felt good to get it done and it helped the family a lot as they go long days.

This afternoon was great, Kallie from school at 2:37 and then to her house at 4:15, then to watch Keanna play baseball in her final game of the season.  What a difference from the start of the season, she played second base and did it very well, she is so little that she has to work harder but she did great.   Steve coached this season and really did a super job, so proud of him.

Then it was back home to work a bit and to a 7 pm School Board of Education meeting where Keanna was honored for getting 100% on her science exam for the state last year.  Nice award and great honors, she was one of 4 from her entire school and I could tell she was proud.  She should be.

Want to say God is good and its true all the time, today was a very tough day in some parts of my life, was betrayed by someone I totally trusted and it cost me big time yet God will make good things come out of it I know.

Sending love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment