Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Weed burns so sad

My brother Jerry and his wife Donna live in Weed.  Yesterday Weed caught on fire and over 100 homes have been destroyed, churches schools and other buildings have all gone up.  My brother was evacuated last night and spent the night with Donna's daughter and son in law at their place which is further from town.  Jerry reports that their place is safe for the time being and that they are back home with the power restored now.

Thankful, yes we all have reasons to be thankful.  I've been thinking about what I'm thankful for today, its been a rough day for me as my friend Ellen was to fly to SFO today where I was to pick her up, it did not happen and so far I'm not sure why, what happened to delay the flight for her.  Right now I'm waiting to hear from her this evening, the last time we talked was about 10 this morning and its been a long day in between without hearing from her.

Please pray that God will lead in our lives, how we need divine guidance right now.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment