Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Kaiser to the rescue

This morning I was more dizzy than any of the other days, I could have fallen over very easily.  Ellen persuaded me once I was on the walk to give it up and return back home so I just did the park walk and gave it up.  I worked in the office for the morning and then was at the adult medicine department at 2:15.  They took me right in and found that I had already cleared the left ear, no wax but the right one had wax so they cleared that out with ease.  Then I met my new GP and I'm impressed.  We went over my meds, she added on that she thinks will help protect my kidneys and we talked about everything we needed to.  My lungs were clear and everything is in pretty good shape.  It was a great visit and a good start to a patient doctor relationship, she also said that any new family member would be welcome to come under her care, that was good to hear.

Then I went to have my blood drawn, not so good.  My girl with the needle was a student and did I mind?  Well of course not.  But I did mind when she missed the vein and things hurt a lot.  Then I waited until someone else came and of course they hit it first time and I was through.  Just not fun to be hurt by a needle.

I was quite dizzy driving and made it home, then did research and left again for Pleasanton, about 30 minutes away.  Did a house and looked like I was a drunk, could not walk a straight line if my life depended on it.  Got it done and finally got back home but had dinner at Fuddruckers and eating a full meal seemed to calm the dizzy situation down a bit.  Now I'm heading to bed, tomorrow I'm up early and then to Sonoma to see a home.

Sending love to all and thanks for the prayers for my health, I am better.  Its been so nice to have someone express caring and prayers for my health over that last few days.  Such compassions is rare and I for one appreciate it a lot.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment