Thursday, September 11, 2014

heart still pumping

So today was a walk around the lake, work in the office and then have a Echocardiogram on my heart, why?  Not sure but I had it and it took more than an hour.  Tec said it was to see if there were any changes from 2011 when I last had it done.  Doc says no changes so I guess that is good.  Ordeal to go through.

Then I did an appraisal of a nice place over in Concord, really flipped, everything new and nice, then back home to work for awhile.

Personal distress today that was not pleasant, hard to balance personal life with making sure work gets done, lots of things are hard to keep in balance and I want my Ellen here with me so much but there remain hurdles to overcome before that can happen.

Please continue to pray that God will lead us both through this possible future together.  We just want what God knows is best.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment