Sunday, September 14, 2014

Great work day

Up early, walking the 3 miles, loving the morning.  Then to work.

At 11 I picked up Kallie and took her to her horse riding lesson.  What a great experience.  The teacher is a young woman who did a great job with Kallie saddling up the horse, riding, and then doing the wash down afterwards.  All in all a very good experience.

Then it was a trip to a nice new home in a subdivision and measuring it, finding comps and then coming back to the office to work.  This afternoon I've been cranking out work and I'm still at it tonight.

Can I ask you to join me in prayer this evening, it is possible that my friend Ellen may be able to come to SFO in the morning and I certainly hope so.

Take care my friends

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment