Sunday, September 28, 2014

Busy Sunday

Up and walking in spite of a really terrible cough, the meds don't seem to be cutting it very well, still coughing as I was when I started the meds last Monday.

Did an appraisal this morning, beautiful home with everything updated, what a kitchen, a backyard with outdoor kitchen, Tahoe blue pool, even a flat screen above the outdoor eating area, great people, they own a boat repair facility in Livermore, great to meet them for the future.

I worked in today and the girls came to visit for awhile, Kallie stayed the afternoon with me and is was great.

Now just finished talking to Ellen, it was late where she is, always good to catch up with what she is dealing with and I'm so proud of her accomplishments recently.

Hoping to be together this week!

Please pray that God will guide as He knows best.

Sending love to all,


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment