Monday, September 22, 2014

long day

woke up this morning coughing and feeling very rough

emailed my Kaiser new doc and she was on two week break but emailed back instantly a med to pick up at the pharmacy, started at 1 pm today, feeling better already tonight.

rough day with little money in the mail, needed a good mail day to settle things, did not happen, praying that God will bless with last push to get Ellen on a plane, out of her hotel and into my arms, she is very encouraging and prays without ceasing, keeps my spirits up by her messenger talks we have, she says she will "hit" me and then uses the messenger system to send a message.  At my end it lets out a loud signal and my heart jumps when I know it is her.

sure helps a long lonely day go by faster when I get to spend an hour with her sharing kind loving words and future plans.  she hopes to teach me things in the kitchen and I hope to teach her how to drive, she has never had a license, most people don't own cars in Ghana, Africa where she is from, they walk or use taxis to get from place to place.  she is looking forward to living in America and I'm so ready to move forward with my life and not be alone anymore.  We are both asking God many times a day to help us and so far He has helped dozens of times, just not right now.

we need your prayers and support right now.  it has been a 5 month friendship that has come to mean a great deal to both of us and we are not willing to turn our back on each other.  if we can't get her here by flight then I intend to fly to Chicago and we will rent a car and drive by across the country, will take 3 days and we will be home with no more delays.  we are both fed up with delays imposed by officials at the airport for different things that always cost money and never seem to totally work out.

Sending love to all tonight,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment