Thursday, February 28, 2013

Marilyn arrives

Dear Family and Friends,

Just back from the lovely Oakland airport and Marilyn is safely arrived.  Her plane was actually early and our trip home was fun as we caught up on our families.

Today has been busy, started in Pittsburg this morning, then Stockton, then Discovery Bay and then while I waited for Kallies soccer game I did another driveby nearby.

Kallie is so very cute on the field with other little children playing soccer.  She is just what I expected, she gets her eye on the ball and goes right through the pack of less strong kiddos.  It is a hoot to watch her in action and it seemed important to her that I come see her play.  So much fun.

Well since my first appointment is at 8 in a nearby town in the morning I think I'll cut this short and head to bed.

Love to all

Life is good

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment