Friday, May 9, 2014

A great week

Dear Family and Friends,
This has been a very interesting week.  For Jason its been tests that are very important, for Jo its been hanging on with all the challenges of sick children and 21 little tykes in the class room, for Nikki its been getting the girls to all the places they need to be for T Ball, swimming, art classes, drama classes, gymnastics and on and on.  For Steve its been doing appraisal work and he did some very helpful work to the motorhome over the last two days which I appreciate.

I saw three properties today while PG&E had my power off for the day.  No use hanging around here so I ventured out to see properties.  Tracy, then Hayward and then Stockton, not exactly near each other but all done tonight.

I'm very sleepy tonight so I think I'll cut this short and rest.  My social life has picked up a lot lately for which I'm very thankful.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment