Monday, May 19, 2014

Great Day

Good evening,
Life is so good when its exciting and for me lately its been really exciting and challenging.  Finding the right balance between off time and work is something I've never really solved but right now I'm so delighted to have work to do, interesting people to meet and the challenge of getting the appraisals right, its a big puzzle that needs to be solved every day as we go along.

Today was not exception.  I walked this morning at 6:30, then had my Oatmeal, banana and toast, did final research and then headed out to Antioch.  There I found a very nice lady who was purchasing a home from the owners, she was the renter.  The  home was perfect in every way and is selling for a reasonable price, that visit was enjoyable. 

Then I had a drive to Fremont to see a very challenging property.  Someone in their wisdom had constructed to very nice homes on a small lot next to the estuary.  Because of dogs and many items stacked everywhere outside measuring was a huge challenge but one just has to settle down and work at it until all of the pieces come together.

Then I drove home to find a couple nice checks I the mail box, I quickly prepared them for deposit and helped my account. Thank you Lord.  My friend always reminds me to thank God when money comes in, she is right of course, I just forget and she does not forget.

Then I came back and started to work on the back up computer in the office, Jim rebuilt it and everything needs to be reinstalled back in.  While I was doing so I managed to click in a box and suddenly the computer was taken over, I assumed it was by Jim so I went along with the requests but it turns out it was someone from India who said he was working for Microsoft and he really just wanted to sell me stuff.  When I rebuffed his attempts his parting shot was to install a password requirement to use the computer.  Of course he did not tell me what the password was so he basically made the computer unusuable.  Talk about a jerk.  So tomorrow I have to take the tower in to Jim's office and he can take away the password requirement and get us back up to speed.  Not a way I wanted to use the afternoon at all.

Now I'm busy writing up a new report and then it will be bedtime once again.

Life is a challenge but way ahead of the alternative!

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment