Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday evening

Life is going on and getting more and more interesting, I'll have more details eventually.  Today has been a cool day and I've been mostly working on appraisal work but I've also worked on my flower bed, good old rototilling with Jason's rototiller, little but might, love that little tool.  Now the ground is worked up and ready to plant I think.

I'm pleased that son in law Steve has work to keep him busy.  I know he saw properties and wrote up some work too, all of that is great news for he and his family.  Work has been slow for both of us recently.

I'm feeling really good lately, the weight is staying off and even down a bit, I'm drinking water and I never miss my 3 mile walk in the morning, its a religion sort of now.  My friend talks to me on the yahoo messenger while I'm walking and that helps make it go by quicker.

Well back to work now, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment