Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Good evening

Busy day today and it was warm.  But since I lost the 40 pounds I no longer am bothered by the heat at all.  Its so fun to live my life like it is now. 

My social situation is vastly improved and will soon get even better, God willing.

Today I saw a nice place in Livermore and then drove to Antioch where I saw another decent place on a little lake.  I visited Costco, the AT&T store, the Sleep by Number store, just had to see it, its new in Brentwood, nice but so pricy.

This evening I've been cranking out work and sipping a mocha that I made hot but dumped full of ice.  Also picked up strawberries from our little Japanese farmers and the berries are so excellent.  $6 and so many berries to eat and enjoy.

Sending love to all,

Tomorrow the girls come to visit, always fun to enjoy.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment