Saturday, May 17, 2014

poor night, day ended up good

Good evening,

I slept very poorly last night, I really need to make sure I can go to bed early on Friday nights and last night I did not do so.  All night I woke worried and uneasy but by tonight I feel much more relaxed and happy.

I enjoy having lunch with Bob today at Olive Garden over in Stockton, the food was perfect and the company was even better.  Then Bob played some perfect music in his little concert hall on wheels, great stuff.

This evening I did the lawn and did some rototilling for a little flower area for guests to enjoy.

Now its bed time, I'm hungry but I think I'll just let it ride and by morning maybe be down another pound, would be nice.

Sending love to all, this will be a special week for me and this house.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment