Sunday, May 25, 2014

Busy Sunday

Dear Family and Friends,
Well this sunday is now in the history books.  This is the first day I've not walked in weeks.  But Kallie was here and I don't leave her and she slept in late.  She needed it and having her was very nice. She enjoys the special attention from being at Papas house.

Her mother came and collected her mid morning. Then I went to an appointment at Bethel Island where I'm helping with a very difficult appraisal, the man is appealing a problem with the county and needs my professional help.  He is a pretty amazing man and I enjoyed my time with him this morning, I also will enjoy the check he gave me.  It helps a lot.

I planted more flowers this evening in the flower bed I've created, just hope they do well and I just remembered I need to put a row of snail bait out or I'll lose some tonight.  Nasty little buggers. 

This afternoon I am working on an appraisal for a condo in the Oakland hills, very nice little place in a nice setting.  I've also had the chance to speak to my friend Art and briefly to my brother but he was busy playing Mexican Train dominos, a very fun thing to be doing.

So now its time to go to sleep, so thankful for God blessings and always appreciate your prayers for His guidance in my life as I move forward in faith.

Love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment