Thursday, May 8, 2014

Long but good day

I'm just back from the chance to see Mr. Timothy perform in his schools spring concert.  The Broadway themed show was so cute and nicely done.  He did a great job with his parts and the whole evening was child magic.  I am so proud of him and his classmates.

Mia and I hung out for awhile and that was fun.  Even though she is just 2 years old she will sit with you, talk with you and be fun, she is a great kid.  Jo was busy with her classroom and so I was able to help with Mia. What fun.

Jason could not be there as he had a huge final in his law classes.  He thinks he did well but one never knows, they are tough classes and there is a whole lot to know for the finals.  He is just getting home now after a very long day.

Jo is so tired right now, she has been fighting illness and the kids have been sick too.  She is one tired lady right now and is so ready for a break.

I am doing fine, working and getting work cranked out the door.  I am thankful to have some work to do and tomorrow PG&E turns off our power from 9 to 3 so I'm going to be out seeing properties and use the time wisely.

Right now I'm bidding each of you a goodnight.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment