Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday evening and all is well

Dear Family and Friends,

Today has been a warm one here in Discovery Bay,  This morning I walked and it did not even feel cool though it was 6:30 in the morning.  Through part of my walk I had the privilege of talking with my friend through yahoo messenger and since she is in another country messenger is the only way to keep from paying a fortune for calls.  When I came back I was trying to get things ready in the house and I worked on the shower for awhile but with no luck.  It still looked terrible and the stuff I bought on the internet was a waste, just awful.

I drove over to Rossmore to see a condo and that went very nicely.  Then I drove back, did a bit of grocery shopping at Safeway and then came home to nap a bit.  I was able to chat again for a couple hours with my friend before she went to bed for the night.  During that time the house keepers came. These two guys who were recommended to me by LeAnn, my neighbor, did an incredible job on the house.  Tonight it shines and even the back windows shine.  Should my friend arrive this week she will find a very clean and tidy house, what a huge blessing these guys were today.

My friend often asks me if I am eating and usually I have to say, I had forgotten.  So this time I cooked an ear of white corn, made a nice salad and had a bit of cottage cheese.  It was a delicious meal.

Now its bed time and I'm so ready to sleep.  I went to bed at midnight last night and got up at 5:30 in hopes of a phone call, it didn't come in until later but I was fully awake.  Now I'm sleepy.

Can I ask that you pray for God leading and help in the next couple days.  I do appreciate it very much.

Sending love to all


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment