Friday, May 30, 2014

Good evening and it really is

Compared to last night this night is much better.  When people you love are in trouble then it is hard to sleep or concentrate until you have helped them.  That is the case and tonight we all sleep easier.

This afternoon I drove to Fairfield to see a little sale, a little rough around the edges still a good value and a solid house.  As I was leaving I detected that I was very low on blood sugar and hurried as fast as I could to a SubWay where I enjoyed a flat bread sandwich.  Then I felt much better.

I would appreciate your prayers in my behalf as important changes are taking place, changes that I'll share at some point in the future.  Life is very good, lets just say that.

Sending love to all,

Kallie turned 6 this evening and we celebrated at the local pizza place with good food and lots of classy presents.  She is a happy normal girl, both girls are fun to be around.  Tomorrow the cousins are coming to visit and for 4 hours Kallie's party will take over the City Center with its huge pool and large play areas.  Should be fun, Nikki thinks there might be 50 people as Kallie's whole classroom has been invited, it seems to be the custom at this school.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment