Wednesday, May 28, 2014

So tired right now

Good evening, this will be very short since I slept poorly last night and am dead tired now.  I ran out this evening to Berkeley to see a beautiful little house, very nice people and updated perfectly, would you believe, 1200 sf, 2 and 1 will be worth close to $800,000 when I'm done with the report.  Berkeley really  pulls the prices, has a great climate and a great political climate if you happen to like living in communism and the extreme left.  But I find the people to mostly be engaging and delightful with the smell of weed here and there.

Now I'm home and enjoying mowing the lawn, trimming the roses and getting ready for my very special guest.  She is not set to arrive on Friday afternoon in SF about 3 and I can hardly wait.  I may not even blog on Friday night!  Who knows.

Love

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment