Friday, May 23, 2014

Finally its Friday

Good evening

Its 11 here so I'm about to hit the hay.  Just a few words about God's goodness and protection.  How thankful I am to be safely home after a quick trip to the SF airport this afternoon.  I was trying to wrestle through a ticketing issue for my friend but was unsuccessful so the trip was a waste.  I remembered that Jason interned there last fall and wondered where he worked, where his offices were.  I was at the British Airways ticket counter and the new airport terminals are certainly very nice.

The traffic both ways was remarkably light and God blessed with a safe trip.  My friend always comments on God keeping me safe and now I'm more aware of being extra careful myself.

Today involved doing appraisal work, a nice walk this morning and taking many calls from clients.  My work is interesting, just now I've had a letter from a homeowner asking questions about her appraisal.  They are not supposed to make that kind of contact but I did a quick reply explaining why I did what I did.

Tomorrow morning is Tball with Kallie, Sabbath School is getting short shift right now and I'm sad about that.

Sending love to all and asking for your prayers that God will help solve a situation that seems beyond my ability to solve right now.  God knows, just mention Tim and his challenges.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment