Thursday, May 22, 2014

OK day

Dear Family and Friends,

Not the best of days today but basically OK, things seem a lot better tonight that for the first part of the day.  Relationships can be challenging in the best of times.

Today I worked up reports, got new orders in, set up new orders and was able to inspect a rather challenging home in Brentwood that had just sold.  It was a pleasant day with decent temperatures.  Since losing the weight the heat does not touch me now, so just another advantage of dumping unneeded weight and inches. Today I wore my smallest shorts, they fit perfectly but the best needs to be replaced, I'm at the smallest hole so there is so much belt left over, not so fun to deal with.

This evening I attended a band concert with Keanna playing flute.  It was so cute and the band director really has the kids attention.  The music from the choir and two different bands was surprisingly well selected and performed.  Keanna was proud to be able to play in the band.  The show was well attended by the community and was a real hit. I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment