Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Busy day, Kiddo come to visit

Dear Family and Friends,

A great day today, windy but warm.  Kallie came this morning at 11:40 and we went to pizza for lunch.  Then we came back home where she did her homework and watched some nice shows.  Keanna came later and started to make pasta but found what pasta I had was filled with bugs and I was out of recent and safe pasta, bummer.  My pantry needs help!

This evening I drove over to Mountain House and did an inspection for an order that came in this morning.  Nice family and cute home.  Then I ventured to Olive Garden for soup and salad, so good, then the mall to try to get my iphone account working.  It will get emails from Comcast but won't send emails out at all.  The lady could not solve it, said I need to go to the apple store in the mall in Pleasanton but I'll need an appointment to see them, bummer.

Saying good night now, I get up early these days.

Love


Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment