Thursday, May 15, 2014

Life keeps getting better and better

Dear Family and Friends,

this has been a very good day.  I've worked hard, stayed right here at my desk and written a number of reports and fixed others.  I cancelled my doctors appointment, move an appointment to tomorrow to see a house and just decided to work.  It has been very helpful but I'm still pretty deep behind.

Other things that were challenging have worked out pretty well today and I'm grateful for that as well.

In a few days I'll be announcing some changes in my life that are very long overdue and exciting, but not just yet.  Lets just say God is blessing in ways I have never expected and I'm very grateful to Him and give Him the glory.

Right now I'm going to go down to the school and see the kiddos artwork that is up on the walls, then Nikki has invited me to join her and girls for dinner somewhere, sounds good.  I've lost another 1/2 pound, down to 184.5 now.  Its the right direction for my future.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment