Friday, June 22, 2012

At last, Friday

Dear Family and Friends,

What an incredible week, so much has taken place and is taking place.

My board is full of appraisals, just stuffed and more came in today.  One party is paying me $500 to have a report done by Monday, crazy times.

I started early and finished the tough one with acreage and a drussage horse setup, even huge mirrors in the covered arena so both rider and horse can see how they are doing, pretty amazing.  I left for Lafayette at 11:15 and found a very nice family, a clean tidy and updated home with a value probably over 1 million, that is for 2100 sf and about 65 years old!

From there I went to a place I know who has this guy who knows how to turn off the fix engine light on the big engine.  Then I drove to a Union 76 station that does smog.  last time this sequence worked and it passed. Today it was not giving out the correct signals so it did not pass.  No great.

I then drove to another million dollar sale in San Ramon.  This one was fancy, hardwood floors that were almost black, high ceilings, over 3800 sf but no rear landscaping.  Nice and quick since no one was at home.  Then I headed home using the back roads and picked up a tank of diesel in Livermore for $3.69 a gallon, down from well over $4.00 a couple weeks ago.  Filling the tank took $45 instead of $57 at the worst.  I'll take savings where I can find them.

Now I'm home and ready to sleep a whole night for a change.  God has blessed with safe trips, good inspections and PLENTY of work, now how do I get it all done?  No solved that one yet.

Love to all,

Enjoy the sabbath

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment