Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Bad day

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been one awful day.  Woke up with chest pains, muscle I think, not angina and the chest has continued to hurt all day.

Wrote an appraisal, took about 3 hours and lost the entire report on the last keystroke, totally lost, has not happened in years.  I planned for a house of 1820 sf but when I did the sketch it turned out to be less than 1500 sf.  Some nitwit who purchased the house decided to take off the back 1/4 of the house and just keep the foundation as a patio, of course he did not mention it to the listing agent who sold a house to people that is actually 350 feet smaller than what they thought they were buying.  Lawsuit time!

Every call has been a demand for an appraisal and then as soon as they get it they ship back a boat load of conditions.  Appraising is not fun today, not at all.

Steve took the boys to the track and they rode for several hours, that let the house be very quiet for awhile and that helped.

No matter how hard I've worked I still have a stack to finish yet.

So sending love and I appreciate hearing from friends and family today to give me a lift.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment