Monday, June 25, 2012

Just home

Dear Family and Friends,
Another long one, not sure how long I can keep this up.
Up at 6 and sat down to work a few minutes later, left for San Jose at 1, then Fremont, Then Sunnyvale and then Antioch.
The way it works is I take drinks with me and some snacks, honey and oat bars, peanut butter crackers, water and diet snapple, once that runs out I grab something when I have to make a pit stop.  Today the weather was perfect, the homes easy to measure, the people nice.  Sunnyvale was a bit strange.  The guy has about 5 bedrooms which he rents to individual men, some looked a bit shady, perhaps wards of the court or recently divorced, very strange, I was actually happy to leave that house.  But the area in Sunnyvale is really nice, one corner had 7 cop cars parked in a line, not sure what that was about but I drove slowly since my tags are out of date, I have a brakelight that has not worked in 4 years.

Tonight my head hurts, I'm overdue on several reports so tomorrow I don't leave the house, just crank out work, as many as I can to try to get a bit closer to being caught up.

Dana and the boys have had to fend for themselves.  Dana has coffee ready in the mornings, eggs or waffles for breakfast, tonight when I got home she had lasanga and spinach, so good.  Spell checker not working so sorry for any misspelling.

Just glad to be off the roads, a couple hundred miles today and the beetle just keeps running along, turned 270,000 the other day.  So thankful.  I look at newer cars and drool but for now I like having no car payment.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment