Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Life is interesting

Good evening,
I just took a break and mowed and edged the lawn, it was nice to do something different from pushing paper, now I'm grateful for the paper to push, it pays pretty well but after a long day of sitting its nice to do something else for a change. Anthony has taken on the task of cleaning the paddle boat, tonight he has it sitting full of clean water trying to soak off the dirt.  Caleb meanwhile is dripping soda everywhere, dropping popcorn and asking a million questions.  Dana does a good job of keeping them out of my way so I can work, that helps.

Just now I took Caleb with me and we backed the motorhome in to the storage area beside the garage.  No reason for it to sit out front where the risk of someone doing something to it is much higher.

Its been a cool day here today and after going shopping this morning Dana and gang have sort of just hung out this afternoon.  I think they are zoo bound in the morning to the Oakland zoo.

I managed to get some reports out today, one was very tough and a heart breaker.  A good solid sale of a 4 plex in antioch for a good price but there were no comparable sales to support the sales price so I had to end up cutting it by quite a bit.  We have rules and we have to abide by them no matter how we feel.

Steve's help was great today. Two of the reports that are out were because of his help.

Well its time for sleep now. 

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment