Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Long day, short night

I almost forgot you, so busy cranking out reports.

Today I've seen 6 properties that were in Pittsburg, Danville, Dublin, Newark and Livermore.  The day made great sense, I think God helped me lay out the day as it really worked well.  Met some sweet people along the way.

Once I got home I had to check on the motorhome to see if Jim was all set to go on his trip with his buddies.  Looks like everything is coming together for that one and he will leave in the morning.

In the morning I have to write a letter that just might be one of the most important writing jobs I ever do.  Its in defense of something I did last fall and there are questions by the lender about it so I get to try my best to explain what I did what I did.  Been working on it, getting help from others for a couple weeks, Now its time to write, no more putting it off.

Thanks to Steve I've been able to ship a couple reports out that were needed badly, that is so helpful.

Well my friend Karen in the middle of America would appreciate our prayers for her dear brother who had heart surgery today, came through great but they would still appreciate our remembering him and her too.

So having said this I say, love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment