Thursday, June 7, 2012

To tired to move............

So here I am sitting at my desk, its 8:15 and I'm too tired to move.

I started this morning at 6:15 and came down to work.  I set up orders, did research and prepared for the day ahead.  At 1:30 I left to see a place in Antioch, it was two story and huge but thats OK.  After that I headed for Danville and when I knocked at the front door a cute little face looked at me through the window but no one answered the door.  No wanting to frighten the child if the parent was NOT at home I went to sit in my car, then I went back to knocked again, no answer and no little girl.  So in desperation I called the owner and she did not know what to do, thought the renter was going to be there.
So I left and shot photos of the comparables and came back, knocked and rang, no answer, called the owner and eventually she called back to tell me she had reached the renter who said when she came to the door there was no one there so she went to dinner!  So now in the face of having to see about 10 other reports I have to go back to see this one.  NOT FUN.

My board is totally full and the orders keep coming in.  Amazing and I get to be in Rio Vista at 8 am in the morning to see a house.  Just what I wanted to do!  Oh well Sabbath is coming and I am so ready.  This time last week I was driving to Lake McSwain.  Oh how I wish I was on the way out of town this time but its not to be.

I'm not sure how to deal with all this success, way more than I can handle and STeve had his own 8 orders to work with.  Crazy times and I hear other appraisers are slammed too.

So good night all,  love to each and every one of you.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment