Thursday, June 28, 2012

Another busy day

My prayer each morning is that I will do good work, be careful with people so that they feel cared for, be safe, be polite, be healthy, that the little car will hold together, the my family and friends will be blessed.
Today I started early knowing I had to be in Pittsburg by 8:30.  I made it and found a family unprepared to have me there, Indian family, only the ladies were home and of course the husband had not told them I was coming, it all worked out ok.  Then I left in a hurry for San Ramon where I arrived early.  the home was incredibly beautiful, on the top of a hillside with a panoramic view of the valley below, wow.
Then it was on to Livermore where the home was surrounded by vineyards and was perfect.  Once that was over I left for Antioch to complete my day, then it was time to see Amber, she is my hair cutting friend in Brentwood, she was happy to see me as business was slow today.  Then it was home to begin work, the house was crazy happy with four cousins all trying to outdo each other in noise and activity. Dana and boys had been to the zoon today but found it small, they are from Texas you know where everything is large!
Plans are developing for a couple days at Jason's, the boys will enjoy the ocean and it will be nice to have them enjoy their other cousins.

Well I still have more reports to write so I'll see you later.

Tomorrow night I'll be writing from Felton where the wedding of Tim and Jeni is taking place.  I'll drive down tomorrow afternoon for the wedding rehearsal, a quiet night of rest with the Lammerdings and then a full Sabbath culminating in a wedding at 5:30.  Of course I'm nervous as I've not done one since Costa Rica.  Just want everything to be right for the kids.  its their big day.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment