Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sticking to the job

Dear Family and Friends,
Today was one of those days when disciple ruled over emotion.  I stayed focused and was able to accomplish a lot.  I jumped out of bed and came down, took my blood sugar and then set to work.  Later I went back to the kitchen and tried out my new omelet microwave cooking dish.  Not bad but I was not sure when you close the two sides creating one omelet, anyway the mushrooms, olives and eggs tasted great.  Along with a banana that was breakfast.
For lunch I made things that were light and tasty, then back to work. At one point I had to go out to shoot local photos and I went to Starbucks but this time had iced coffee with no sugar and no fat, I nursed it all afternoon and it was nice.
This evening I cut a baked potato in half, it was just too large, baked it and some mushrooms, added some salad and enjoyed a tasty meal with not too many carbs.

Been working on a huge challenge that I've got to deal with and getting some appraisals out as well today.  Ray and Lois had family come visit and they were kind enough to carry my boat back to the water, I really appreciate that and of course they tested it out on the lake and it worked fine.  I just love to see and hear happy people, families.

We are anxiously awaiting word from Dana that she is on her way, hope everything works out so they can come, will be nice to see them, family once again will rule.

Ken has called and urged me to walk with him in the morning so I'm heading to bed now.

Love to all and I certainly would appreciate your prayers as I make my way through this maze of work and life.

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment