Friday, June 8, 2012

Wow life is exciting

If you like really long days then it is exciting.  I left this morning at 7 after climbing out at 6, I drove to Rio Vista to see a little place, then across to American Canyon to see a larger place, a strange thing was a circular staircase by the outside of the back wall.  I went up the staircase and found a small platform about 3 x 4 feet which allowed for a fleeting view of the distant delta, that was it, no second story, nothing, just that tiny little platform, very strange what people do!

Then I drove to Richmond to see a house I inspected a couple months ago.  What a huge difference.  Now its perfect in every way, beautiful job of updating, what a crew, I'm so proud of their work.

Then to find lunch, I found a Strings and had soup and salad, then back on the road to Orinda where I inspected a really terrific place which backs to huge redwood trees, lots of wild life and a quiet setting that felt like Tahoe. 

I then drove back to Discovery Bay and turned my car to Milpitas where I got to have dinner with Jason, Jo and the kiddos.  It was nice.

Now at 10:30 I'm home and very ready to head to bed.  Hundreds of safe miles, many homes seen and I'm thankful for God's blessings.

Love to all

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment