Saturday, June 23, 2012

A busy day

Up at 6, in the paddle boat with Dana and the boys at on the lake, in church listening to our pastor at 11:15, home soon afterward to empty house.

Using the quiet time I settled in to begin working on the upcoming wedding for Jeni and Tim.  How I enjoyed reading the history of their discovering each other, well written and very touching.  So for several hours I buried myself in preparing what I will say a week from today as they marry. 

This evening the local REI store and other companies sponsored a camping night in the park just up the street from my home.  Hundreds of campers are settling in for the night as I write.  I spent some time up there this evening with Nikki and the girls, the Texas cousins were there too and enjoying them selves.  In fact Anthony just came home, met some kids and was having a good time.

Tomorrow afternoon Keanna will dance in a recital in San Ramon.  I can't wait to see her in action, she has progressed a lot over the years and loves to do her moves.

This morning Steve hosted the family out at the track that he has built for riding motorbikes, the boys are used to riding and the girls are getting used to riding, they had a blast, it was a very nice thing for Steve to do and everyone enjoyed it a lot.  Dana has scrambled to find clothes in the Goodwill stores including boots, long pants so they would be safer as they rode. 

This afternoon the kids all swam in Steve and Nikki's pool so its been a big day for all.

Sending love to all,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment