Thursday, June 14, 2012

Back at it hard

Dear Family and Friends,
Well last night was good, I slept soundly until 7 this morning, got up and felt great.  Ready to face the day and I had steel cut oats ready in the slow cooker, perfect breakfast.

Worked in all morning creating reports, setting up appointments and trying to put out fires that happen when you are slammed with work.  Oh that I still had my wonderful writer Jean but can't blame her for finding other work since I had not to share for so many years.

And I'm sure glad that Steve helps with writeups.

At 3:40 I left for Suisun City, a little town next to Fairfield.  I found a very nice home in great condition with fine people.  After I shot the comps I then headed for Richmond arriving to the minute on time.  House was fine but when I checked my comps I had run them for a house 1000 sf bigger than the subject, a huge mistake.  So I pulled around the corner and pulled out the Iphone.  After a long process I finally accessed the MLS board for the area and located a set of perfect comps, all nearby and perfect, most were model matches to the subject.  Of course this process took over an hour but someones WiFi had no password and my Iphone grabbed it and that speeded up the process.

I've just pulled in now at 9:45 and am pretty tired.  I have another big day out tomorrow in the field but will have a chance to come back to the office in the middle of the afternoon before heading to Lathrop and perhaps Modesto at 5.  We will see.

I am so grateful to God's leading throught the latest crisis, of course it is only started but at least I have good professional help all around and that helps a great deal.  I've appreciated calls so much today from both my children and from my brother and Art.  Turns out today would have been Nan and my 40th wedding anniversary.  Since they reminded me I've thought quite a bit about the blessing of our years together.

Good night all

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment