Monday, June 11, 2012

Strange day

A day of contrasts, mostly I've just kept cool writing reports after a brisk walk this morning.  When I went out to the car and headed to my dinner appointment this evening I was shocked to see the temp read 100.
The dinner time was great with my friend, what a find and what a pleasure to be with.

So I have little to report other than several reports are out and gone after a long days of working.  I've been pretty good today about not snacking and for that I'm thankful.  But I find its time for CostCo, out of water, paper both of which are available at CostCo for a decent price.

Tomorrow I see 5 properties or is it six?  Should keep me busy as I race from place to place, so thankful for work but still find it stressful to try to keep up.

Please pray that God will guide me through some rough times professionally right now.

Thanks and God bless each of you.

Love

tim

No comments:

Post a Comment